Growww program offers fresh graduates a unique opportunity. Start your career at one of the leading companies in Central Eastern Europe, gain work experience under professional guidance, and prove yourself in cross-cultural working environment. During the intensive one-year program, you will gain insights into the oil&gas industry by participating in the Business Education Program (BEP) and establishing and developing professional relationships. After the program, most of the Growwwers can continue their career at MOL Group in expert, specialist or even manager positions.
If you want to drive SAP innovation, continuously improve yourself and help MOL Group switch to the next level, do not miss the chance to be a part of it! Apply now!
|Main responsibilities:||• Contributing to SAP development projects in line with the ERP strategy and perform SAP development tasks to ensure the satisfaction of internal business stakeholders, employees and users of IT systems and infrastructure|
• ABAP programming based on the SAP senior experts’ instructions
• Participating in Group-level SAP projects from preparation and elaboration until post go-live activities
• Provide efficient project and CR delivery, as well as 3rd level support for business
|Requirements:||• University/College degree (preferably in Information Technology) in progress/finished within 1 year|
• Curiosity and willingness to learn how SAP system supports the daily operation of financial modules/processes
• Good verbal and written communication skills both in English and Hungarian
• Structural thinking and analysis approach
• Self-dependence, results orientation, effective time and task management
|What we offer:||• A working location close to InfoPark|
• Participation in local and international projects, with occasional business trips abroad
• Inspiring atmosphere to develop yourself and learn new technologies like Fiori or S/4 HANA
• Professional trainings and career opportunities within MOL Group
• Experienced SAP team you can learn from
• Competitive benefits (maximized fringe benefits, 13th fix and bonus)
• Free health programs
• Flexi time and home office possibilities
Be part of the 2030th strategy of MOL. Build the company’s future together.
If you are interested in the position, please apply via www.mol.hu or ask more information on the following phone number or e-mail.Andrea Juhász – Recruitment specialist- +36 20 931 12 39, https://mol.hu/hu/karrier; email@example.com