Are you are solicitous for
- challenging development assignments
- strong team focused collaboration
- active participation in our integration transformation journey?
Then consider the job posting (with location of Budapest) below!
MOL IT&Digital GBS’s EAI Integration and Java Backend DevOps Team is looking for an Lead Java Backend Developer – Java EE/Spring Boot with senior-level knowledge of backend solutions. We use Azure DevOps technology to manage our development process. Our team designs, implements, supports and operate on-premise and cloud integration solutions for complex enterprise applications.
In addition to day-to-day development and operation DevOps tasks, we also take care of maintaining the entire lifecycle of software solutions. This includes performance tuning, troubleshooting, configuration.
He will be involved in the design of customer pre-solutions and will support the team’s delivery work to ensure on-time delivery and compliance with technical specifications. In addition, the ideal candidate must work with many other IT teams (e.g., ERP, Salesforce, industry applications, BW/BI, INFRA and Operations).
|Tasks & Responsibilities||• Generally: contributes to IT development projects in line with the IT strategy and be single point of contact (SPOC) for both external and internal team in his/her topics|
• Works with development team lead & architect to manage developments pipelines
• Responsible for designing and developing highly available, scalable, secured, distributed Java Backend applications
• Breaking down developer tasks into well-defined smaller units
• Assists project teams in scoping, design, and project work estimations
• Participate in various meetings, able to work with different IT (such as Operations, DBA/Admin) and functional teams in order to provide input to design and implementation of middleware solutions
• Identifies issues and project business requirements and develop solutions to them
• Owns responsibility for the technical quality of our team’s solutions delivery
• Owns responsibility for Continuous Improvement initiatives and work with other technical leads to define and maintain compliance with organizational standards
• Provides mentorship and guidance to team colleagues
• Technically designs and codes Java / JEE Spring Boot software and web developments on a framework basis
• Provides user support during software implementation / hot-fix period
• Develop and maintain documentation and making quality assurance
|Profile||• University/College degree in Information Technology/ Engineering|
• 2+ years of experience in software development coordination
• 4+ year/s/ of professional experience in software development with Java/JEE Spring Boot, preferably in agile environment (development, analysis-design)
• CD/CI pipeline experience (Maven, Azure DevOps)
• Working knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL)
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Good communications, presentation, and analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
• Problem-solving attitude, creativity
• Team-player creating collaborative relationships with peers and having inner drive to share his development ideas and approach with team members; no lone wolf attitude is preferred.
|Extras||• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process,|
• T-SQL and / or PL/SQL knowledge,
• Experience working with complex and integrated software systems,
• General knowledge of integration design models (router, split channel, etc.),
• Knowledge of any web development framework
• User-level knowledge of a modelling tools
|What We Offer||• A working location in 11th district with carparking options|
• Open office environment
• Own restaurant and available services in the office building
• Recreation room (fitness, darts, table tennis, video games)
• Unique opportunity to participate in challenging and innovative projects
• Flexi time, home office possibilities
• Work together and learn from experienced team
• Career opportunities within MOL Group
• A competitive salary package including fixed & variable bonus elements
• Free health care program and participating in vivid company organized events
Help us to achieve our vision: to be the first choice for customers in fuel and convenience retailing and to become a power brand in our core markets!
Please visit our site to get familiar with our strategy- www.molgroup.info/strategy2030/
If you wish to shape the future with us, please submit your applications via our career site:
If you are interested in the position, please apply via www.mol.hu or ask more information on the following phone number or e-mail.Andrea Juhász – Recruitment specialist- +36 20 931 12 39, https://mol.hu/hu/karrier; firstname.lastname@example.org