Growwwprogram offers graduates a unique opportunity. Start your career at one of the leading companies in Central Eastern Europe, gain work experience under professional guidance, and prove yourself in cross-cultural working environment. During the intensive one-year program, you will gain insights into the oil&gas industry by participating in the Business Education Program (BEP) and establishing and developing professional relationships. After the program, most of the Growwwers can continue their career at MOL Group in expert, specialist or even manager positions.
MOL IT seeks a new staff member for the following position
|Main responsibilities:||• Working on getting to know IT technologies using within MOL|
• Participating standardizing operational processes, implementing new versions
• Learning system specifications, participating reporting
• Participating necessary system documentaions
• 2nd level trouble shooting within defined SLA-s
• Cooperating with other IT departmens – eg. application operation
|Requirements:||• University or Colleague degree in progress (last semester)/ finished within 1 year.|
• be open for learning the MOL Group related business processes, organisational structure and rules
• Participation in projects and cooperation.
• Result orientation is a must and able to work based on plans
• Good individual / interpersonal management skills with structural thinking and analysis approach
• Communication skills – the ability to communicate well in English and Hungarian, verbally and in written form.
• Accuracy, stress tolerance
|What we offer:||• Multinational environment|
• Participation in international projects, where you will be able to shape our common future and build our new infrastructure.
• Working with cutting edge technologies like Microsoft Azure and O365 applications
• Home office / flexi place
• Great opportunity to improve your hard and soft skills as well
• Professional and soft skill trainings
• Competitive benefit package
• Free health screen programs
• Stable company background not just in Hungary, but in Middle-East Europe as well.
• Good atmosphere in the team, since our team motto is: “Create an open and friendly environment within the department, where every colleague helps each other, and every colleague has 5 minutes for the other one in case of a question or when help is needed”
Be part of the 2030th strategy of MOL. Build the company’s future together.
If you are interested in the position, please apply via www.mol.hu or ask more information on the following phone number or e-mail.Andrea Juhász – Recruitment specialist- +36 20 931 12 39, https://mol.hu/hu/karrier; email@example.com