Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
Department: Customer Support
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
We are looking for someone who would love to help our members.
With us, you will…
- Make complicated situations simple and easy
- Be responsible for providing unique member service related to our web services
- Help us interact with members via live chat, create and edit knowledge database, you may be expected to pick up the phone as needed to help members
- Work in three shifts but with exceptional conditions which is only available at our company in Hungary
You’ll be expected to answer about 50-75 emails/inquiries per day once you’re fully up to speed (3-5 months or thereabouts). This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the help you need along the way!
- Create a wonderful member experience as you understand that making a member happy is crucially important to a business’s success
- Be creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with members and colleagues
- Look for ways to constantly improve processes
- Excellent verbal & written language skills and practical experience in English (any other language is a huge plus)
- Ideally 1-2 years of member support experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Sales vein or experience with sales activities, cold calls is highly desired.
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear and empathetic member support through email and live chat
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours, as our shifts can be day or night
- Great sense of humor and able to work under pressure
- Be legally authorized to work in Hungary
- High school graduation
- We’re offering a range of 410,000 HUF – 460,000 HUF (gross/month) for this position.
- Great work-life balance opportunities.
- As many as 35 days a year paid day offs (on top of your holidays). That’s about 3 days less work days per month!
- With a flexible shift schedule, combining your rest days with only 3 holidays you can even have 10 days continuous rest time!
- We offer an overwhelming amount of breaks and the possibility for shorter shifts.
- Gym membership at Sportkártya so you can lift, or run, or flex, your way.
- We’ll make sure you’re eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with private health insurance.
- You are more than welcome to park for free in our protected parking lot.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.
- Free fruit
- In-house catering possibilities
- Sporting possibility
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Apply for a job: email@example.com.