Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
Department: Customer Support
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
To join our squad, you should enjoy identifying, analyzing and solving technical problems and should have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. In this position you will be responsible for providing live chat assistance to our partners in resolving and supporting matters related to our web services and software. You will work in three shifts with exceptional conditions and benefits in our top of the line office, based in Budapest.
What your future team is saying about us:
„At Docler you can already feel in the first few days that you are being a part of something different. „
„Your days are passing by happily at your new job here and when you look around, you will see only your friends in your colleagues.”
You’ll be expected to hold multiple chat conversations simultaneously once you’re fully up to speed after a 3 month long probationary period. Be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the help you need along the way!
With us you will…
- Manage communication channels related to our web services working in three shifts.
- Provide customer support in English via chat and e-mail.
- Contribute recommendations and feedback for continually improving internal processes.
- Increase customer satisfaction by using professional customer support techniques.
- Escalate high complexity issues or system issues to our development teams.
- Receive continuous feedback to enable you to learn and grow.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Upper intermediate written English language skills.
- Fast-typing skills, ability to write with at least 220 characters per minute speed. Blind typing is a plus.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Ability to adjust communication according to the client’s level of knowledge and their emotional state.
- Advanced computer skills needed to diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues.
- Ability to expertly navigate Windows operating system.
- Understand software and driver installation and removal processes.
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making and time management.
- Creative thinking and proactive working style.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Work effectively on your own and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work in rotating shifts.
- High school graduation.
- We’re offering a range of 410,000 HUF – 460,000 HUF (gross/month) for this position.
- Great work-life balance opportunities.
- As many as 35 days a year paid day offs (on top of your holidays). That’s about 3 days less work days per month!
- With a flexible shift schedule, combining your rest days with only 3 holidays you can even have 10 days continuous rest time!
- We offer an overwhelming amount of breaks and the possibility for shorter shifts.
- Gym membership at Sportkártya so you can lift, or run, or flex, your way.
- We’ll make sure you’re eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with private health insurance.
- You are more than welcome to park for free in our protected parking lot.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.
- Free fruit
- In-house catering possibilities
- Sporting possibility
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Apply for a job: email@example.com.