Mainstream Services Representative
Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
Department: Customer Support
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions
We are looking for someone who would love to help our customers. You should enjoy making complicated situations simple and painless and have a passion for our products. You’ll be responsible for providing unique customer service related to our web services. You’ll also help us interact with customers via live chat, create and edit knowledge database. You’ll work in three shifts but with exceptional conditions which is only available at our company in Hungary.
You’ll be expected to answer about 50-75 emails/inquiries per day once you’re fully up to speed (3-5 months or thereabouts). This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the help you need along the way!
With us, you will…
- Make complicated situations simple and easy
- Be responsible for providing unique Customer service related to our web services
- Help us interact with Customers via live chat, create and edit knowledge database
- Work in three shifts but with exceptional conditions which is only available at our company in Hungary
- Customer support in English via chat
- Content management and monitoring to support our industry-leader website
- Increasing customer satisfaction by using professional customer support techniques
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Upper intermediate written English language skills
- Fast-typing skills, ability to write with at least 220 characters per minute speed. Blind typing is a plus
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Ability to adjust communication according to the client’s level of knowledge and their emotional state
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making and time management.
- Creative thinking and proactive working style
- Ability to multi-task
- Work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work in rotating shifts
- High school graduation
- We’re offering a range of 410,000 HUF – 460,000 HUF (gross/month) for this position
- Great work-life balance opportunities
- As many as 35 days a year paid day offs (on top of your holidays). That’s about 3 days less work days per month!
- With a flexible shift schedule, combining your rest days with only 3 holidays you can even have 10 days continuous rest time!
- We offer an overwhelming amount of breaks and the possibility for shorter shifts
- We’ll make sure you’re eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with private health insurance
- You are more than welcome to park for free in our protected parking lot
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.
- Free fruit
- In-house catering possibilities
- Sporting possibility
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Apply for a job: email@example.com.