Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
Department: Customer Support
- Company Description
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
- Aid our Members with their payment and billing related queries
- Provide professional customer support mainly via chat and email
- Work together closely with our Anti-Fraud and User Services departments
- Later you may be expected to handle incoming calls
- Help the team with suggestions about the processes and knowledge base
- Be creative, customer- and solution-oriented with Users and Colleagues alike
- Excellent communication skills in English – both written and verbal
- Look for ways to constantly improve processes and workflow
- Willing to work in shifts
- Analytical thinking and ability to work under pressure
- Be legally authorized to work in Hungary
- High school graduation
- We’re offering a range of 410,000 HUF – 460,000 HUF (gross/month) for this position
- Great work-life balance opportunities
- As many as 35 days a year paid day offs (on top of your holidays). That’s about 3 days less work days per month!
- With a flexible shift schedule, combining your rest days with only 3 holidays you can even have 10 days continuous rest time!
- We offer an overwhelming amount of breaks and the possibility for shorter shifts
- We’ll make sure you’re eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with private health insurance
- You are more than welcome to park for free in our protected parking lot
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.
- Free fruit
- In-house catering possibilities
- Sporting possibility
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Apply for a job: email@example.com.